How this Bachelor hopeful lost 22kg in 8 months

by - August 02, 2017



SHE'S right now one of the 19 ladies competing for Matty J's heart on The Bachelor, however adore mentor Belinda Rygier has just accomplished one of her greatest objectives - losing 22kg. 

The 34-year-old has uncovered on Instagram how it's taken her years to make sense of what works best for her body. 


"For quite a long time I concealed my body out of dread of being called fat and mocked," she composed on Instagram. 

"It took me 16 years to work out why I couldn't get more fit. I had a go at all that you can consider." 

She counseled a fitness coach and a naturopath and now adheres to a generally gluten free, dairy free, sugar free eating routine. 

"I at long last discovered my liver wasn't working appropriately and when I settled it I lost 22kg," she said. 

"I got the correct recipe for me and I at last lost [weight]. It wasn't just about the eating regimen and preparing. 

TRY AMAZON PRIME FREE FOR 30 DAYS!

"16 years of diligent work, wrong exhortation and various choices to work out why I couldn't get in shape. 

"I at long last got the correct exhortation, settled my wellbeing and lost 20kg in just eight months. 

"When I look in the mirror now I see a similar individual I generally was, recently unique." 
For years I hid my #body out of fear of being called #fat and ridiculed. It was a #struggle to lose weight. I always felt #beautiful despite the fact #society dictated I was #unattractive and treated me #poorly which caused me to hide away and to feel like I didn't #fitin. 16 years of hard work, wrong #advice and many different options to work out why I couldn't lose weight. I #finally got the right advice, fixed my #health and lost 20kg! (In only 8months) Now I am achieving more goals and feeling #happy, #healthy and #sexy My body is mine, regardless of the #magazines #models and #opinions I would never have worn this let alone put it on #socialmedia in the past! I am now to #inspire you! I #encourage you to keep going and feel beautiful everyday. #challenge yourself, ask questions. You deserve to feel as beautiful as you are! My next challenge is to perform this whilst MCing #sexpo #courage #sexpomc #sexposydney
A post shared by Belinda Love (@belindalove_coach) on


She says she now feels "upbeat, sound and hot".


You May Also Like

0 comments